FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80
Fortis Green Men's Navy Blue Colour Socks are premium fine-gauge dress socks, knitted from high quality mercerised Egyptian cotton for both breathability and longevity.
Finished with a contrasting cobalt blue foot and coral pink toe and heel detail, Fortis Green's navy block socks add a sophisticated splash of colour to any ensemble, promising style, comfort and all-round luxury.
- Knitted from mercerised Egyptian cotton
- Reinforced heels and toes for hole-proof durability
- Constriction free single rib cuffs
- 'Seamless' toes finished by hand for ultimate comfort
- Fine Gauge 200 needle count knit results in more durable, better fitting and more comfortable finish
The Art Deco colour palette of artist Joseph Binder's 1939 poster for the ‘New York Worlds Fair’ inspires the ‘Chris’ navy blue coloured sock’s design.
Designed in Australia, Knitted in Portugal
75% Mercerised Cotton, 23% Elastane, 2% Spandex
HOW TO WEAR
Pair our Navy Blue socks for the workplace with any classic coloured suit along with leather lace-ups in chocolate brown, chestnut or tan. Subtle enough to be matched with tweeds and patterns, this classic colourway adds a welcome pop of colour without the need to pattern match. This versatile design can also be dressed down with suede desert boots or penny loafers.