FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80
Fortis Green Men's Rust Orange Colour Socks are premium fine-gauge dress socks, knitted from high quality mercerised Egyptian cotton for both breathability and longevity.
Finished with a contrasting black foot and white toe and heel detail, Fortis Green's rust orange block socks add a sophisticated edge to any ensemble, promising style, comfort and all-round luxury.
- Knitted from mercerised Egyptian cotton
- Reinforced heels and toes for hole-proof durability
- Constriction free single rib cuffs
- 'Seamless' toes finished by hand for ultimate comfort
- Fine Gauge 200 needle count knit results in more durable, better fitting and more comfortable finish
The Art Deco colour palette of artist M. Weitzman's 1939 poster for the ‘United States of America Travel Bureau’ inspires the ‘Torben’ block coloured sock’s design.
Designed in Australia, Knitted in Portugal
75% Mercerised Cotton, 23% Elastane, 2% Spandex
HOW TO WEAR
Pair our rust coloured socks with any classic black, navy or charcoal suit along with black calf leather lace-ups or monkstraps. This statement sock adds a welcome pop of colour without the need to pattern match. This versatile design can also be dressed down with boots or black trainers.