FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80
Fortis Green men’s pattern dress socks in Brown Checks promise all-round luxury. Our signature dark chocolate brown based check socks feature alternating coloured checks in olive, bottle green, violet, beige and mustard, making it an easy match with classic men’s tailoring and footwear.
- Knitted from mercerised Egyptian cotton
- Reinforced heels and toes for hole-proof durability
- Constriction free single rib cuffs
- 'Seamless' toes finished by hand for ultimate comfort
- Fine Gauge 200 needle count knit results in more durable, better fitting and more comfortable finish
The Art Deco colour palette of artists William and Kenneth Willmarth's 1925 poster for the 'Visit the Northwest Wonderland....Travel by Train' US tourist promotion has inspired the brown check colour sock's design.
Designed in Australia, Knitted in Portugal
75% Mercerised Cotton, 23% Elastane, 2% Spandex
HOW TO WEAR
With its brown base, this bold yet classic pattern sock is an easy way to tie together any suit in navy, charcoal grey or brown with classic brown leather brogues in chocolate, chestnut or shell cordovan. Dress down for smart-casual occasions with dark blue denim, khaki or mustard chinos and desert boots.