FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80
The Fortis Green Men's Chevron Stripe Pattern Dress Sock in Burgundy promises style and versatility. Our luxury burgundy based socks feature multi-coloured stripes in navy, royal blue, light blue and auburn, making this high quality fine-knit sock an easy match with classic men’s tailoring and footwear.
- Knitted from mercerised Egyptian cotton
- Reinforced heels and toes for hole-proof durability
- Constriction free single rib cuffs
- 'Seamless' toes finished by hand for ultimate comfort
- Fine Gauge 200 needle count knit results in more durable, better fitting and more comfortable finish
The Art Deco colour palette of artist Otto Baumberger's 1937 poster for the 4th International Aviation Meeting, Zurich inspires this sock’s design.
Designed in Australia, Knitted in Portugal
75% Mercerised Cotton, 23% Elastane, 2% Spandex
HOW TO WEAR
Pair this bold pattern sock with any classic black, navy or charcoal grey suit for the office or match with burgundy accented accessories for special occasions. The deep colours in this sock pair well with heavy or textured trouser fabrics such as corduroy or denim for smart-casual dressing. Wear with chocolate brown, chestnut or cordovan leather brogues and lace-up boots.