FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80
The Fortis Green Men's Chevron Stripe Pattern Dress Sock in Red promises style and versatility. Our premium fine-gauge dress socks are knitted from high quality mercerised Egyptian cotton for both breathability and longevity.
Fortis Green's luxury striped socks feature multi-coloured chevrons in red, orange, burgundy, black and white, making this high quality fine-knit sock an easy match with classic men’s tailoring and footwear.
- Knitted from mercerised Egyptian cotton
- Reinforced heels and toes for hole-proof durability
- Constriction free single rib cuffs
- 'Seamless' toes finished by hand for ultimate comfort
- Fine Gauge 200 needle count knit results in more durable, better fitting and more comfortable finish
The Art Deco colour palette of artist Eric de Coulon's 1927 poster for the Klausen International hill climb race inspires this sock’s design.
Designed in Australia, Knitted in Portugal
75% Mercerised Cotton, 23% Elastane, 2% Spandex
HOW TO WEAR
Wear this bold pattern sock with a classic black or grey suit for the office. For a special occasion, dress up your look with colour matched accessories such as a tie or pocket square in red or burgundy. The versatile base colours in this statement sock pair easily with black or cordovan leather brogues. Dress down for casual events with monochrome trainers or snuff grey suede desert boots