FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80
This Fortis Green Men's Pattern Dress Sock features a base of Black 'Zig Zag' stripes. These premium fine-gauge dress socks are knitted from high quality mercerised Egyptian cotton for both breathability and longevity.
Finished with colour accents in jade green, laurel green, teal blue, yellow and magenta, Fortis Green's black zigzag socks promise all-round luxury.
- Knitted from mercerised Egyptian cotton
- Reinforced heels and toes for hole-proof durability
- Constriction free single rib cuffs
- 'Seamless' toes finished by hand for ultimate comfort
- Fine Gauge 200 needle count knit results in more durable, better fitting and more comfortable finish
The Art Deco colour palette of artist Charles Greenwood’s 1936 poster promoting Alaskan tourism inspires these high quality fine-knit socks.
Designed in Australia, Knitted in Portugal
75% Mercerised Cotton, 23% Elastane, 2% Spandex
HOW TO WEAR
With its black base, this versatile pattern sock is an easy way to tie together a classic black suit and black brogues for the office. For special events, utilise the bold accent colours to add a pop of colour through a tie or pocket square that features a matching shade.