FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80
This Fortis Green Men's Pattern Dress Sock features a base of Teal Blue Micro-checks. These premium fine-gauge dress socks are knitted from high quality mercerised Egyptian cotton for both breathability and longevity.
Featuring small checks in navy, green, yellow and cream, Fortis Green's microcheck socks promise all-round luxury.
- Knitted from mercerised Egyptian cotton
- Reinforced heels and toes for hole-proof durability
- Constriction free single rib cuffs
- 'Seamless' toes finished by hand for ultimate comfort
- Fine Gauge 200 needle count knit results in more durable, better fitting and more comfortable finish
The Art Deco colour palette for Pan American Airways' 1951 travel poster promoting the airline's Scandinavia by Clipper service inspires these long lasting fine-knit socks.
Designed in Australia, Knitted in Portugal
75% Mercerised Cotton, 23% Elastane, 2% Spandex
HOW TO WEAR
For the office, utilise the colour accents in this bold pattern dress sock to add a pop of colour with a classic Navy, Royal Blue or Charcoal suit. The colours in this pattern sock pair equally well with brogues in Tan, Chestnut or Dark Brown. Make a bold fashion statement by pattern mixing with well tailored separates in larger checks or accent your plain suit with accessories that colour match, such as a tie with teal or yellow detailing.