FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80
The Fortis Green micro dot pattern dress sock in burgundy is inspired by the Art Deco colour palette of artist Edmond Maurus' 1940's poster for Air France promoting travel to French West Africa and French Equatorial Africa.
Finished with accents in red, orange, yellow and cream, Fortis Green's burgundy microdot sock promises all-round luxury.
- Knitted from mercerised Egyptian cotton
- Reinforced heels and toes for hole-proof durability
- Constriction free single rib cuffs
- 'Seamless' toes finished by hand for ultimate comfort
- Fine Gauge 200 needle count knit results in more durable, better fitting and more comfortable finish
Designed in Australia, Knitted in Portugal
75% Mercerised Cotton, 23% Elastane, 2% Spandex