FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80
This Fortis Green Men's Pattern Dress Sock features a base of Burgundy 'Zig Zag' stripes. These premium fine-gauge dress socks are knitted from high quality mercerised Egyptian cotton for both breathability and longevity.
Finished with colour accents in port, cream, peach and multi hued blues, Fortis Green's burgundy zigzag socks promise all-round luxury.
- Knitted from mercerised Egyptian cotton
- Reinforced heels and toes for hole-proof durability
- Constriction free single rib cuffs
- 'Seamless' toes finished by hand for ultimate comfort
- Fine Gauge 200 needle count knit results in more durable, better fitting and more comfortable finish
The Art Deco colour palette of artist Omar Anton's 1935 poster promoting the 'Regular freight and passenger services for the Far East' for the Hapag Shipping Company inspires these high quality fine-knit socks.
Designed in Australia, Knitted in Portugal
80% Mercerised Cotton, 18% Elastane, 2% Spandex
HOW TO WEAR
With its burgundy base and masculine accent colours, this elegant pattern sock pairs easily for the office or special occasions with classic coloured suits such as Grey or Navy and brogues in tan, chestnut, dark brown or cordovan. For smart-casual events, wear with dark blue denim or chinos in beige, khaki, mustard or deep forest green.