FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80
The Fortis Green Men's Chevron Stripe Pattern Dress Sock in Blue promises style and versatility. Our luxury socks feature multi-hued blue stripes from dark navy through light powder blue, making this high quality fine-knit sock an easy match with classic men’s tailoring and footwear.
- Knitted from mercerised Egyptian cotton
- Reinforced heels and toes for hole-proof durability
- Constriction free single rib cuffs
- 'Seamless' toes finished by hand for ultimate comfort
- Fine Gauge 200 needle count knit results in more durable, better fitting and more comfortable finish
The Art Deco colour palette of artist Alexander Dux's 1936 poster for the United States of America Travel Bureau inspires the 'Luna' blue chevron stripe sock’s design.
Designed in Australia, Knitted in Portugal
75% Mercerised Cotton, 23% Elastane, 2% Spandex
HOW TO WEAR
Pair this bold pattern sock with a classic navy, royal blue or slate grey suit and dark brown oxfords for the office or dress them down with dark denim or beige chinos paired with sand suede desert boots or crisp monochrome trainers for a smart-casual weekend look.