FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80
This Fortis Green Men's Pattern Dress Sock features a base of deep 'Aubergine' purple with an Art Deco style 'Arrows' pattern in blush pink. These premium fine-gauge dress socks are knitted from high quality mercerised Egyptian cotton for both breathability and longevity.
Finished with a subtle yet masculine geometric pattern, Fortis Green's dark purple arrows socks promise all-round luxury.
- Knitted from mercerised Egyptian cotton
- Reinforced heels and toes for hole-proof durability
- Constriction free single rib cuffs
- 'Seamless' toes finished by hand for ultimate comfort
- Fine Gauge 200 needle count knit results in more durable, better fitting and more comfortable finish
The Art Deco colour palette of a 1928 poster promoting the city of Venice (Artist Unknown) inspires these high quality fine-knit socks.
Designed in Australia, Knitted in Portugal
75% Mercerised Cotton, 23% Elastane, 2% Spandex
HOW TO WEAR
With its dark 'Aubergine' purple base and subtle blush pink accents, this elegant pattern sock pairs easily for the office or special occasions with classic dark coloured suits in black, navy or charcoal grey. For smart-casual events, pair with dark denim or chinos.