FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80
This Fortis Green Men's Pattern Dress Sock features a base of Mustard Yellow with an Art Deco style 'Arrows' pattern in Slate Blue. These premium fine-gauge dress socks are knitted from high quality mercerised Egyptian cotton for both breathability and longevity.
Finished with a subtle masculine blue geometric pattern, Fortis Green's mustard arrows socks promise all-round luxury.
- Knitted from mercerised Egyptian cotton
- Reinforced heels and toes for hole-proof durability
- Constriction free single rib cuffs
- 'Seamless' toes finished by hand for ultimate comfort
- Fine Gauge 200 needle count knit results in more durable, better fitting and more comfortable finish
The Art Deco colour palette of artist Willem Broek's 1936 poster promoting the 'Holland-Amerika' Shipping Line inspires these high quality fine-knit socks.
Designed in Australia, Knitted in Portugal
75% Mercerised Cotton, 23% Elastane, 2% Spandex
HOW TO WEAR
With its neutral mustard yellow base and deep slate blue accents, this elegant pattern sock pairs easily for the office or special occasions with classic coloured suits such as blue, grey or brown and brogues in chestnut, dark brown or cordovan. For smart-casual events, wear with dark blue denim or chinos in beige, khaki or blue.