FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80
Fortis Green men’s pattern dress socks in Light Blue Checks promise all-round luxury. Our signature light blue based check socks feature alternating coloured accents in multi-hued blues, red, beige, rust orange and white, making it an easy match with classic men’s tailoring and footwear.
- Knitted from mercerised Egyptian cotton
- Reinforced heels and toes for hole-proof durability
- Constriction free single rib cuffs
- 'Seamless' toes finished by hand for ultimate comfort
- Fine Gauge 200 needle count knit results in more durable, better fitting and more comfortable finish
The Art Deco colour palette of artist Geo Ham's 1937 poster for the Monaco Grand Prix has inspired the 'Beeman' light blue check colour sock's design.
Designed in Australia, Knitted in Portugal
75% Mercerised Cotton, 23% Elastane, 2% Spandex
HOW TO WEAR
With its light blue base, this bold yet classic pattern sock is an easy way to tie together classic men’s Summer-weight linen or Royal Blue, Mid Grey or Lighter coloured suits. For smart-casual occasions, pair with chinos and desert boots or fresh white trainers.