FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80
Fortis Green men’s microdot pattern socks in Deep Navy Blue promise style, comfort and all-round luxury. Our signature Dark Blue based polkadot socks feature alternating coloured spots in white and multihued blues, making these socks an easy match with classic men’s tailoring and footwear.
Fortis Green’s premium fine-gauge dress socks are knitted in Portugal from high quality mercerised Egyptian cotton for both breathability and longevity.
- Knitted from mercerised Egyptian cotton
- Reinforced heels and toes for hole-proof durability
- Constriction free single rib cuffs
- 'Seamless' toes finished by hand for ultimate comfort
- Fine Gauge 200 needle count knit results in more durable, better fitting and more comfortable finish
The Art Deco colour palette of artist A.M. Cassandre's 1929 poster for the ‘P.L.M. Railway, running London via Paris to the French Riviera’ inspires this classic sock design.
Designed in Australia, Knitted in Portugal
75% Mercerised Cotton, 23% Elastane, 2% Spandex
HOW TO WEAR
With its dark navy blue base and lighter accent colours, this subtle pattern sock is an easy match with navy blue and charcoal grey suits or tailored separates. Pair with classic leather brogues in dark brown, chestnut or tan. For smart-casual events and weekend wear, pair with chelsea boots or monochromatic trainers.